Please read the terms and conditions listed below which regulates the use of the website and constitutes the basis of the relationship between you and us which is for the provision of getting your order correct.
1. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The use of this website “Dewsbury Auto Salvage ltd” (The website) is based strictly on the terms & conditions set out below. Thus if you “DO NOT” agree to these terms and conditions, you MUST cease all use of the Website immediately. Please note we sell used spare parts from damaged cars/vans. Unless we advertise it is a brand new part or tell you when you are ordering. It is not possible to check all car parts before salvaging from cars, due to nature of accident or many other reasons
We will replace or refund for the part you are purchasing if it has been found to be faulty. We will not refund direct or indirect costs, labour charges or any out of pocket expenses you may incur by purchasing and fitting our parts, due to them being used / second hand this is a risk you must be willing to take. We are trying to recycle as much of the cars as possible. We will never knowingly sell you a faulty part.
You may print and keep a copy of these terms, for your personal reference as they form a legal agreement between you and us which can only be modified with our consent.
2. THE PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
We operate one of the largest independent Japanese spare parts breakers yard in West Yorkshire. Used by hundreds of car users and motor trade suppliers across the country.
- This is a website service for mainly used vehicle parts and cars. There are some new parts for sale.
- To help you to purchase correct parts for your car/van.
- You can complete a parts request form.
- .Upon completing a part request form, you agree to provide basic details of your vehicle make, model, year, engine capacity, part(s) requested and or OEM numbers, descriptions and any additional information that will assist in identifying the correct part required.
- Provision of your personal contact details comprising of your names, postal code, email address, fax, mobile and any other contact telephone numbers.
If you opt to receive notification of any quotes by SMS text message. We will require you to ask for this set up. By completing the parts request form, you give consent to allow us to forward all the information you have registered and provided on the website, to other spare parts suppliers for the purpose of supplying you parts if we do not have them in stock.All quotes and references will be stored on our website for a minimum period of thirty days for your convenience and retrieval, from the date it is first quoted.By providing comparative quotes in response to your inquiry, we do not guarantee that the parts are reserved specifically for you, because as a spare parts supplier. We deal with matters on a first come first served basis.
We use several means of communication to facilitate the forwarding of the quote(s) you have requested which comprises of :
1. Where a valid email address is provided
i. Email notification of quotes requested.
ii. Text messaging
Text messaging is a facility by which SMS texts are sent to your mobile phone handset which must be either on a contract or pay as you go tariff and registered in the United Kingdom. They consist of two types for our purposes:
a. SMS Text Alerts: If you’re mobile number is correct & valid we may send an SMS alert free of charge to your handset.
You are always welcome to call us for parts or any information you need.
5. THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US
- You accept that the communication of any quotes to you by us is provided subject to your initial request and the provision of all required information.
- By using the website and our service, you acknowledge and accept that all information provided in the form of quotes, arises at your behest by the completion of our online or telephone parts request with your personal contact and vehicle details.
- None of the quotes provided through this website constitutes an offer, invitation to treat or a counter offer of any sort and neither does it form the basis for any contracts at all. They are merely quotes provided subject to your request. They will not be saved for you until they have been paid for.
- We do not accept any responsibility for errors entered on the part request form as it is your sole responsibility to ensure that all appropriate data is entered correctly and appropriately reviewed before submitting it to us.
- By submitting your information to us you accept that your request is for quotes only and that this does not form or constitute a Contract for the supply of goods or services on our part.
You must be 18 years of age or older to use this website.
6. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
www.dewsburyautosalvage.co.uk & www.dewsburyautosalvage.com(‘Dewsbury Auto Salvage ltd’, ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’) do our best to ensure that all information found on the Website is accurate and correct to the best of our ability.
If you find any information on the Website which is inaccurate or wrong please let us know and we will endeavour to correct it, where we agree, as soon as is reasonably practical. Important our Warranties, Liabilities and Disclaimers are generally are set out in clauses 10, 11 and 12 below
7. PROVISIONS OF SERVICE
Access to the website is provided free of charge but subject to the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
- We will endeavour to ensure that access to the website is available 24 hours a day however we do not accept any liability for our failure to do so, for events arising from acts of God, terrorism or warfare that is beyond our control.
- We may for operational reasons, and at our sole discretion change the domain names which the Website is made available under; or suspend the provision of the Website for cyclical maintenance or because of a fault, without prior notice.
- In certain circumstances we may be prevented or hindered in providing you with access to the Website or communicating with you through the website due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Such circumstances, shall include but not be limited to acts of God, fire, storms, power shortages, issues with our Bank, Internet Service Provider, Hosting Provider, which affect connections to the Internet as well as server crashes, deletion, corruption or loss of data, acts of war and terrorism.
- In the unfortunate event of such circumstances arising, we shall use our best endeavours to mitigate any impact caused by carrying out all and any obligations or duties in other ways available to us which are reasonable and practical at the time.
8. PRIVACY AND INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US
The following applies to any information you provide us;
- By requesting a quote on our website you authorize us to use, store and process any personal information which identifies and relates to you, including but not limited to your name and postal code.
- You may liaise with us in writing to formally request disclosure about the data we hold on you under the Data Protection Act 1998 by writing to the Dewsbury Auto Salvage Ltd London station yard Savile street Dewsbury Wf132hb, along with a cheque to cover our reasonable processing charges as provided for by law.
- By providing personal information and requesting a quote for spare parts on the website, you agree that we may send you future related offers from 3rd parties.
- By using our website to request quotes for spare parts you agree to ensure that all pertinent information pertaining to your identity, vehicle, model, parts requested and other vital information shall be provided correctly and that where errors occur no fault shall lie with us.
1.You are responsible for ensuring that the vehicle registration mark interface correctly displays your vehicle registration, before submitting your request as this is a service provided by a third party, which we have no control over and do not accept any responsibility for, regarding its contents.
10. WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES
- We offer 30 days to 90 days Warranties or Guarantees for used car spare parts. 1 year on new car spares parts or as advertised.
- We do not offer any compensation of any sort as in the sale or supply of any used vehicle spare parts if found to be faulty or incorrect, we will only refund for the part payment made to us. No labour charges direct or indirect occurred or out of pocket expenses. neither are we a party to any contracts .
- We merely provide used parts for your car at great discount purposes. We can not check quality or safety of a part. We strongly advise you to have this part fitted by a qualified engineer.
We do not promote, warrant, endorse or guarantee products of any manufacturer or franchisee.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall have no liability whether in contract, tort or otherwise for; any loss or damage suffered to goods ; Direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages including loss of profit whether caused by the supply of the services we provide through our Website or information set out on our Website.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer, under applicable law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way do we seek to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury.
- You agree that the Dewsbury auto salvage ltd acts as the provider of used car spares subject to your written or telephone call request and confirm that you will take all appropriate measures and advice prior to acting on any quote received from us to ensure that the goods involved are fit for your purposes, meet what you consider to be a satisfactory merchantable quality and above all you will have them fitted by a qualified engineer. Then have it checked a satisfactory mot/safety inspector before driving. ensuring that you are fully aware of all the conditions involved.
1.We do not promote, endorse, guarantee or recommend any manufacturers products and neither are we affiliated with any companies.
In providing comparative quotes, we do not guarantee the availability of any parts, or that we will sell them to you or that stock will be held to your specific inquiry.
2.13. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK©
3.You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in and to our Website is and shall remain the exclusive property of Dewsbury Auto Salvage ltd.
If any provision or terms set out above shall become or be declared illegal, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be excluded from the other terms and provisions, which will still be construed as all the terms and conditions governing this agreement for the provision of quotes.
Service of any notice under this Agreement shall be deemed to have been duly given if it shall have been left at or sent by post to us at our registered office or in the case of a notice sent to you at an address which you have provided us or such address that we can establish from any details that you provide
Any delay or failure by us to exercise a right or remedy shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall in no way affect our right later to exercise them.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
1.Any person who is not party to these terms shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms set out herein. This clause does not affect any right or remedy of any person which exists or is available otherwise than pursuant to that Act.
1.This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at our discretion, which you will be notified of on our Website.
Whilst using our website, you may have concerns regarding consumer rights, the law, or even what you obtain from us. In such circumstances please refer to the following page for useful information regarding consumer law, or click on the URL link below which will take you to our “frequently asked questions” section as well as our glossary for the meaning of key words used.